Claude A. Stokes Community Swimming Pool
The aquatic facility features a Z-shape pool with 25 meter semi lanes, diving board, a "S" style single flume water slide, handicapped stairwell and lift, and large wading and raindrop fountain pools.
There are lifeguards on duty at all times, however, children age 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older. The facility also includes a concessions area and two picnic shelters for the enjoyment of the entire community.
Hours of Operation:
- POOL IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
General Admission: (1/2 price after 4:00pm)
- Children (birth-2 years): Free
- Children (3-5 years): $ 2.50
- Youth (6-15 years): $4.50
- Adults (16-54yrs): $5.00
- Military (active/inactive w/ID): $3.50
- Seniors (55 yrs & up): $3.50
- Family of 4 members: $15.00
- Group Rates (20 + people): A Request Form needs to be filled out to receive a 20% discount. Please click here to access the form.
- Lap Swim (Monday – Thursday during swimming lessons only): 9:30 am–10:30 am: $1.00
- Youth Seasonal Pass: $110.00
- Adult Seasonal Pass: $125.00
- Military (active/inactive w/ID): $85.00
- Senior Seasonal Pass: $85.00
- Single Family Seasonal Pass (1 adult, 1 child): $185.00
- Family Seasonal Pass (2 adults, 2 children): $265.00
- Add $50.00 for additional family members
Open during the summer season, the aquatic facility is available for private rentals, subject to availability Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm. The rental rate is $250.00. Rentals must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. Please Click Here
for the reservation form.