Coronavirus Latest Information
As of 9:00 AM on Monday, April 6, 2020, there are five (5) confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Warren County.
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the Virginia Department of Health website at www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov.
For the latest updates regarding Warren County Public Schools, please visit https://www.wcps.k12.va.us/index.php/coronavirus-update.
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020, the Warren County Government Center, the Youth Center, and the Community Center are closed to the public; all services will be provided via phone, email, or regular mail. Should the conduct of business require an in-person visit, it will be by appointment only; please call the appropriate office to request an appointment.
On Monday, March 30, 2020, Governor Ralph Northam issued Executive Order #55, which is a temporary stay-at-home order for all Virginians to remain in their place of residence due to COVID-19. To read the Governor's full order, including the allowed reasons to leave residences, please CLICK HERE.
If you think that you (or a family member) may be experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, residents are urged to NOT show up unannounced at any local medical facility but instead contact a Primary Care Physician to discuss your symptoms. If you meet the Virginia Department of Health screening criteria and require COVID-19 testing, you will be directed to the appropriate local medical facility for treatment. If you have general questions regarding COVID-19, please call the Valley Health COVID-19 community call line at (540) 536-0380, the Lord Fairfax Health District local call center at (540) 771-3992, or the Virginia Department of Health public information line at 1-877-ASK-VDH3 (1-877-275-8343). As always, if you are experiencing a true medical emergency, call 911 or report to the closest hospital’s emergency room for emergent treatment.
- Learn the Facts about COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19
- How to Help Prevent the Spread of Respiratory Illnesses like COVID-19
- What to Do if You're Sick
- What can the Community Do to Get Through This Together
INFORMATION FOR BUSINESSES
- Help for Small Businesses in Front Royal and Warren County
- Shenandoah Valley Workforce Board to Award Small Business Layoff Aversion Grants
- Frequently Asked Questions about Unemployment Claims related to Coronavirus
- Executive Order #53 from Governor Ralph Northam
- Frequently Asked Questions about Governor Northam's Executive Order #53
- Building Inspections: Permit applications can be obtained online at https://www.warrencountyva.net/buildinginspectionsforms, and customers can submit their applications, plans, and documents via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commissioner of the Revenue's Office: Citizens can file Tax Relief paperwork, Land Use schedules, and Meals and Lodging taxes by regular USPS mail or the outdoor drop box; Meals and Lodging taxes due monthly can be submitted through the outdoor drop box, mail, or online payment at https://eservices.warrencountyva.net/applications/trapps/
- Planning Department: Forms and applications can be obtained online at https://www.warrencountyva.net/forms, and customers can submit their documentation via email at email@example.com
- Solid Waste Convenience Sites and Transfer Station: These sites will continue to operate their regular hours: 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM (Monday and Tuesday, Thursday through Saturday, CLOSED on Wednesday) and 12:00 PM until 7:00 PM (Sunday)
- Treasurer's Office: Taxpayers can utilize alternative submission methods including the drive-thru window, outdoor drop box, regular USPS mail, or online payment at https://eservices.warrencountyva.net/applications/trapps/. As a reminder, payments are accepted in the form of cash, check, or money order; MasterCard and Visa are accepted with a 1.99% convenience fee of the total paid
- April 3, 2020: Urging Community to Create Smart911 Profiles
- March 31, 2020: Parks and Recreation Facilities Closures
- March 27, 2020: Valley Health Establishes Local Call Line
- March 24, 2020: A Letter to the Citizens of Warren County and the Town of Front Royal
- March 22, 2020: Warren County Offices to Close to the Public
- March 20, 2020: Establishment of Local COVID-19 Call Center
- March 18, 2020: Declaration of Local Emergency
- March 17, 2020: COVID-19 Guidance to Residents
- March 10, 2020: COVID-19 Preparedness
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION LINKS
- Town of Front Royal COVID-19 Local Response
- Virginia Cooperative Extension Office COVID-19 Resources
Employees Results 1 - 4 of 4
Local Director of Emergency ManagementP: (540) 692-5801
County AdministratorP: (540) 636-4600F: (540) 636-6066
Public Information OfficerP: (540) 636-4600F: (540) 636-6066
Deputy Emergency CoordinatorP: (540) 636-3830F: (540) 636-9986