Warren County is currently providing restricted remote access to our land records. Pursuant to the provisions of Virginia Code Section 17.1-292, et seq. and the standards developed by the Virginia Information Technologies Agency, our court is in compliance with the requirements of the Security Standard for Restricted Remote Access to Documents on Court-Controlled Websites. Warren County's Land records available through remote access range from 1994 through the present.
The qualifications to obtain remote access to our records are:
- Complete an Application for Internet Access to Records Management System: Word | PDF
- Acceptance of a Subscriber Agreement for Internet Access to Circuit Court Documents: Word | PDF
- Pay the current subscriber fee(s).
Information for accessing the website to view documents:
- You need Windows 95 or later and version 5.5 or higher of Internet Explorer.
- To view images, you must install and register a plug-in TIFF image viewer known as AlternaTIFF.
- The website address is: www.courts.state.va.us/rmsweb.
- PLEASE READ THE DISCLAIMER AND USING THIS SYSTEM.
- Click on: Records Managment System.
- Click on: Login.
- Enter your User Name and Password (in lower case letters and/or numbers).
- When you are finished, please complete the LOGOUT procedures as directed on the website.
The contact for user fee(s) information and assignment of a User Name and Password is: Daryl Funk at 540-635-2435 or at email@example.com.