Warren County is soliciting bids from experienced contractors for painting services for three (3) hallways, main entrance, ancillary entrance (Building Inspections Department), staff break areas, and all doors, chair rails, baseboards, door casings, and trim at the Warren County Government Center, located at 220 North Commerce Avenue in Front Royal, Virginia.
Sealed bids will be received by the issuing department no later than 2:00 pm on Monday, August 20, 2018 for furnishing the services described herein. All inquiries for information should be directed to Brandy Rosser, General Services Director, (540) 636-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the County’s desire to have all work completed within 30 days of the execution of the contract. Work will need to be completed after 5:30 pm on weekdays or on weekends. Due to the scheduling of meetings at the Warren County Government Center, there are certain days where no work will be able to take place. Bidders may contact Ms. Kelly Zitzer, Office Associate, at (540) 636-4600 to arrange an appointment to visit the site to review the painting needs.
- Remove all items and material (adhesives, signs, switch plates, outlet covers, etc.) which are removable from the walls prior to painting
- Protect from paint all surface areas and items which are not removable (informational display cases, telecommunications outlets/boxes, sprinkler heads, smoke detectors, fixtures, etc.)
- Sand all wall, trim and door casings
- Repair cracks, holes, and minor defects
- Remove rubber base where necessary and repair drywall
- Apply two (2) coats of paint to all interior walls, doors, chair rails, baseboards, door casings, and trim
Please complete the Interior Painting Bid Form and submit it along with all other bid documents no later than 2:00 pm on Monday, August 20, 2018.